Network Construction and Project Services
EMClarity can take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of your microwave radio network with expertise to undertake:
- site surveys and reports
- system design and documentation
- site preparation
- regulatory documentation
- civil construction approvals
- civil subcontractor management
- equipment installation including communications and electrical cabling
- compliance verification and certification
- system configuration and testing
- commissioning and handover including customer training.
EMClarity has tower climbers and licensed riggers on staff and we’ve worked all over Australia, and internationally, providing quality installations and project management for microwave network construction projects for a wide variety of clients. These clients include government (local, state and federal), the mining sector, telcos, major civil construction organisations, aviation and the military.
EMClarity’s large re-seller network can provide ongoing local technical support for many of these projects after network commissioning is complete.